WELCOME TO BRONX COMMUNITY BOARD 7
Bronx Community Board 7 (Bronx CB 7) proudly serves the communities of Bedford Park, Fordham, Jerome Park, Kingsbridge Heights, Mosholu, Norwood, and University Heights and New York City's most diverse communities.
We work collectively and effectiely with the Bronx Borough President's office, the Mayor’s office, elected officers, local and non-local developers and other stakeholders. The actions and procedures of Community Board 7 and its committees are governed by the New York City Charter and the NYS Open Meetings Laws.
The key responsibilities of the Community Board are:
- Addressing the Welfare of the District
- Communicating with the People of the District
- Participating in the Budget Process and the Capital Program
- Planning for the Needs of the District
- Monitoring and Evaluating the Delivery of Services
- Conducting Community Board Business